Friday, July 18, 2014


Hello from paradise!  Things are moving along here for those of you that are gone for the summer.  The north golf course is total history of course now and dirt is being removed for the construction of the single family homes near Congress.  

I spoke with the manager of the club yesterday and he told me the resort is still in negotiations and the plans differ between the interested parties but hopefully we will soon have news on that front.  The plans for the current club are still in limbo but as of this writing it will remain open for now as is until November and then possibly just the pro shop and grille room and maybe the card rooms.  There are no plans for memberships at all now.

I hope your summer is fantastic.  I can tell you mine is for sure!

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment